The DFW Area AngularJS Meetup for October 2013.
This month We’ll be covering how to use the MEAN Stack, (Mongo, Express, AngularJS and Node.js), to develop AngularJS applications.
We will be covering the following:
1. Installing the required tools; Node.js, MongoDB, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, and various Yeoman Generators
2. Application workflow using the Yeoman Generators to create AngularJS and Express Components
3. Connecting to MongoDB via Express
4. Setting up APIs using Express Routing
5. Consuming APIs via AngularJS
Slides for this presentation can be found at : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZMoWLEK14L48cyWcmI7DFc338t6a3OgV5LaIzGURYK8/edit?usp=sharing
Source Code for the app can be found at https://github.com/lavinjj/angular-scrum-mean